At ICON, we create the tools and technology to help everyone from elite athletes focused on their next big day to beginners getting ready for day one, to move more, move better and move forward.
We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Graphic Designer who has a stunning portfolio and one who possesses a passion for doing exceptional work. Applicants must have solid working knowledge of producing graphics, images and other file types for print and digital marketing.
Primary responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing and delivering brand focused marketing, websites, packaging and advertising for ICON’s brands.
- Develop creative solutions that push the limits of design
- Be an advocate and evangelist for the creative process
- Design brand focused campaigns, packaging systems and merchandising touch points including web and social media
- Direct photographers and illustrators when needed
- Deliver projects that consistently align with the brand and business goals
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members
- Work closely with copywriters, marketing, merchandising, and studio
- Proactively manage and communicate project status
- Other duties may be assigned.
Who you will be working with
- Reports to the Marketing Manager and/or the Marketing Director. As a designer at ICON, you will be assigned to a creative brand team and will collaborate with other designers, photographers, copywriters and marketers. Ultimately, you will be accountable for the quality and creativity of ICON’s branded marketing projects.
What your history might look like
- Minimum 1-3 years professional design experience is preferred
- BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field preferred
- Passion for design and keeping up with the newest trends in the industry
- Excellent design, concepting and user interface skills that maximize typography, content and imagery to deliver a design solution that is leveraged across media platforms
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software and Sketch
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create
- Great health benefits and long-term savings plans
- Highly competitive salaries based upon experience
- A PTO policy that ensures your able to find a happy work to life balance
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware
- Collaborative work space and environment
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day
Founded in 1979, ICON Health & Fitness is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer. We are known best by our best-in-class consumer fitness brands which include NordicTrack, ProForm, iFit, Gold’s Gym, FreeMotion, Weslo, Weider, iFit and Altra. Our brands are distributed through hundreds of the world’s best.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."