At Freemotion, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Paid Training
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance)
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Discounts on ICON products
- Discounts at local retail stores
- Free onsite fitness center
- Onsite massage therapist
Become a part of a fast pace technical service team in the commercial fitness industry. At Freemotion we are dedicated to improving our customer’s quality of life by providing them with excellent technical support for their commerical fitness equipment.
Unleash your potential with Freemotion as a Technical Support Representative, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about product support and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Discover the root cause of customer problems and identify the action required to resolve
- Keep customer informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record system
- Provide a seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments
- Captures opportunities to offer additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience in a call center environment
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- May have additional opportunities for candidates with fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) skills
- Other duties as assigned
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing (30+ WPM) and grammar
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Job Specific Competencies
- Organizational Savvy-Operates within the organization’s formal and informal structures, builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others’ roles and perspectives, can sell projects and ideas across the organization
- Sense of Urgency- Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines
- Decision Making/Judgment-Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others
- Integrity/Ethics-Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad
- Results Focus-Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability.
The pay for this job is $12.10-$14.00, depending on experience.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."