Job consists of working on a manufacturing assembly line making strength exercise equipment. Will be using pneumatic tools to install components to a main frame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Will be expected to meet daily cycle time goals
- Perform quality checks on products and parts and will be expected to communicate abnormalities within the process
- Keep work area clean
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other using bolts, clips, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together by hand or using hand tools.
- Ability to meet physical demands of job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous assembly line experience
- Knowledge and experience in using pneumatic tools is helpful, will train the right person
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."