A service oriented, hands-on approach to achieve company and department goals by managing credit and accounts receivable operations within the Icon family of companies with an efficient team of credit analysts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Lead by example.
- Help credit analysts meet department and individual goals and follow policies.
- Approve time off, vacation, and overtime requests.
- Effectively manage department morale and work habits.
- Review and approve the weekly time and absence reports.
- Maintain an efficient and effective staff within budgets.
- Monitor credit risk.
- Create and maintain current credit files.
- Prepare and file insurance claims.
- Promptly negotiate documentary letters of credit.
- Approve account adjustments within guidelines.
- Promote and manage positive customer relationships.
- Work effectively with the sales department to complete every sale, maintain payment terms, and resolve concerns.
- Actively participate in appropriate credit interchange groups.
- Overtime as required.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages employees in the credit and collections department of Icon’s division and subsidiary companies. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, and appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees. Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus but not a requirement.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."