Work on the Sales and Replenishment team as a liaison between ICON and our Customers Replenishment team to help manage ICON and our Customer’s supply chain. Managing inventory and demand at a store level, to increase instocks, and improve fill rates. ICON production scheduling, projections, forecasting, logistics, and demand planning. Weekly reporting and recommendations to improve those metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The analyst will need to query the sales data base, report sales and inventory to management, and generate ad hoc data analysis and create executive reports.
- They will be responsible for scheduling production to meet customer forecasts and setup items in the customer system.
- This person will generate and project sales and shipping forecasts, assist in managing customer inventory, and work with internal departments to develop time frames and needs on new items.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting performance metrics for sales of daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end numbers that includes sales, forecasts and performance against quota, product and market segments.
- Responsible for designing and performing ad hoc reporting on customer information, COGS, product information and budget planning.
- Work with account representatives, customers and manufacturing to make sure the supply of products and services are on time and correct.
- The analyst will travel to the customers location on occasion and meet with their team.
- Analyst will prepare and present performance metrics.
- Attend offsite industry conferences and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer service skills to deal with ever changing problems in sales and delivery of product to retail customers.
- Must be a self motivated starter with limited supervision.
- Able to work independently and under pressure, work with account representatives, customers and manufacturing to solidify the supply of products and services.
- Must be goal-oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must be proactive, detail oriented and self motivated.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and or 2-4 years of equivalent experience preferred.
- Online marketing and web analytics a plus.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."