Handles incoming calls as described in the customer service manual and as taught in training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Communicate and troubleshoot FreeMotion and regular customer calls over the phone.
- Handle incoming customer care and FreeMotion, Proform, and Nordictrack calls.
- Complete additional assignments from supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Professional writing skills, grammar and spelling.
- Communicating effectively through writing is essential.
- Accept responsibility and work under very minimal supervision, while resolving problems.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Excellent attendance history.
- Working knowledge of Icon products, parts, and policies.
- Great work ethic and people skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook,Google and other Microsoft products is helpful.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent and experience in customer service, computers, and typing.
The wage for this job is $12.10 per hour
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."