As a UTS Outbound Sales Associate with ICON Health & Fitness, associates are responsible for contacting existing ICON Health & Fitness customers to sell Universal Technical Services service plans. ICON Health & Fitness offers a competitive starting wage, along with great sales incentives. Hourly wage starts at $7.50 per hour plus commission tears, capability of making up to $25 an hour! We offer a fun work environment with opportunities for career advancement.
Paid time off, paid holidays, health benefits, 401K and much more!
Dimension & Scope:
Communicate with customers via outbound calls, email and chat for the purpose of selling new service plans and iFit subscriptions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Provide a positive customer experience by selling services and products that will benefit consumers.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; provide a clear resolution.
- Meet customer expectations through first contact resolution.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of ICON Health & Fitness varied product line and service plans.
- Confirm customer understanding of the sale and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Contribute ideas on ways to better serve the customer and/or improve sales productivity.
- Ability to envision product scenarios to effectively propose service plans.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unusual and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven telephone sales or chat sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals.
- Proven Lead qualification skills with a strong sales aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- This position requires onsite attendance and is not a work from home position.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience operating within a Microsoft Windows environment and internet navigation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to shape understanding over the phone, being able to recommend and present products or services to customers.
- Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to perform in a fast paced call center environment.
- Ability to work 5 days a week (Some Saturday shifts required).
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."