The Global Education Manager is responsible for the training of staff, FreeMotion Master Coaches and clients using the philosophy of FreeMotion Education. Developing relationships with industry experts in the field of training is critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Superior presentation skills to small and large groups of internal and external customers
- Ability to stay current with the latest physical training regimens in the fitness industry
- Manage the FreeMotion Master Coach Team
- Refine and repurpose existing education material
- Assist with the FreeMotion Sales Team when needed
- Attend industry trade shows and support the event appropriately
- Manage a budget and expense allocations
- Collaborate with multiple departments with an emphasis on marketing
- Development of programs for new and existing equipment where applicable
- Educate Sales Team on product knowledge
- Work with Marketing to create competitive analysis on FreeMotion Products
- Lead customer visits with marketing
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited college or university in the areas of exercise science, kinesiology, movement & sports sciences, applied exercise & health or similar
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Additional languages is a plus
- An essential part of this job is the ability to effectively and persuasively present information to small and large groups of clients and answer questions appropriately.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A current personal training certification from at least one of the following entities: NASM, ACE, NSCA, ACSM.
- At least 2 years in the fitness industry and 1 year of sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and passport are required.
This job will be based out of our Logan, UT offices. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally upon request. Travel should not exceed 40% of the time.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."