Employee primary responsibilities will be to prepare parts for shipment to international customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typical duties could include the following:
- Picking parts from the warehouse racks
- Verifying orders against parts being packaged for accuracy in part number and quantity.
- Packaging parts for shipment to best protect them in the shipping process
- Weighing and providing dimensions for shipment
- Preparing shipping documents by entering shipping information into the appropriate software on the computer
- Additional assignment as given by the shipping supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Material handling in warehouse operations
- Basic understanding of computers
- Data entry experience
- Solid basic math skills
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."