Fulfills responsibilities directed from manager as well as any other duties that fall under department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and finds solution
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, updating reports, photocopying and collating
- Assist other employees and help carry out needs in the required task.
- Responsible for the overseeing of employees working at the R&D Front Desk.
- Carry out tasks and responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Other duties may be assigned.
R&D Front Receptionists
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED, some college is preferred
- Must have at least 1-3 years of executive assistant experience
- Clerical, phones and some computer experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have great people skills
- Able to handle stressful situations and have a positive attitude
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."