Assist the VP of Operations in his daily managerial duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Screens all calls and emails to connect them to Senior Management
- Schedules meetings, coordinates times and locations. Arranges domestic and international flights, including hotels and transfers.
- Arranges hotels and transfers for visiting managers or customers in Logan.
- Coordinates meetings, including location, meeting room setup and catering.
- Signs all payroll status change forms that conform to the guidelines.
- Submits daily and prints the sales scheduling report.
- Submits monthly shipping histories reports for all products shipped to certain countries
- Keeps files updated with company flash reports and the European flash reports.
- Makes sure managers have their targets turned in for themselves and other managers quarterly.
- Assists in collecting all business plans and budgets for the year.
- Prepares budget comparison reports monthly.
- Reviews and submits payroll reports for China.
- Attends meetings when necessary.
- Help arrange shipments for international shows.
- Help plan biennial Global Fitness Summit.
- Ability to work with many different departments and cultures.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and stressful situations
- Ability to meet physical demands of job
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be confidential with sensitive information.
- Ability to handle situations when Senior Management is out of office.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."