At FreeMotion Fitness, Through innovation we will deliver quality of life enhancing products by following the principles of train the Way You move. We are looking for people motivated to sell innovative product through an education based selling approach for a dynamic and growing company. If you have an outstanding background of sales, service, and education in the commercial fitness industry please apply. This is a sales position based remotely and requires extensive travel within a defined geographical area. This position will independently handle all types of customer contacts and sales installations within the assigned territory.
The position is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with existing and target accounts while developing sales strategies to ensure revenue and profit growth in the territory. Selling skills, persuasiveness, customer service, follow up, integrity and professionalism are important factors in daily administration of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Develops and maintains relationships with top decision-makers in existing and target accounts.
- Identifies and targets new customers in territory.
- Completes detailed customer profiles and plans.
- Understands dealer/distribution network and works with them to meet overall sales objectives.
- Prepare sales forecasts and reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of opportunity within territory.
- Identifies key accounts / geographic areas or markets not currently serviced by FreeMotion or its commercial dealers.
- Researches market trends and develop leads for new products.
- Develops and presents plans, programs and strategies that ensure FreeMotion meets its revenue and market share growth targets.
- Works with Commercial Sales Director to set performance goals and creates specific criteria to measure performance.
- Manages business plans to ensure revenue and profit targets are achieved.
- Regularly communicates sales objectives and results to Commercial Sales Director.
- Acquires an understanding of FreeMotion products and their benefits to end-users.
- Understands the key facility enhancement our products provide to improve member experience.
- Effectively communicates FreeMotion’s education support tools to ensure equipment and facility reach maximum potential.
- Works closely with Marketing and Education teams to implement strategies that will improve customers business.
- Provides sales training to all facility staff members at or around installation of product
- Generates customer interest in FreeMotion products.
- Identifies prospective customers from a variety of sources (trade shows, Marketing, business directories, etc).
- Follows up on territory leads.
- Compiles information on competitor’s products (features and benefits).
- Prepares and presents sales proposals to key customers (including price quotations, credit terms, delivery, service and leasing options).
- Prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Attends designated trade shows, cultivates client relationships, and represents FreeMotion in a professional manner.
- Personally use FreeMotion equipment whenever possible to ensure ability to communicate benefits to others.
- Works with Inside Sales to provide date of delivery to customer.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM tool.
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Prepares monthly report of Territory Activity
- Provides a Monthly Action Plan to Commercial Sales Director
- Works with customer care to ensure client satisfaction and that all information is shared with company
- Attends all FreeMotion product installations within territory
Leads the FreeMotion Sales team consistently to achieve defined goals and initiatives in support of organizational goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Office
- Minimum 2 years previous sales experience, fitness background or industry experience preferred
- Prior Trade Show experience preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Must maintain a current auto insurance policy.
- Must live within the geographic territory covered.
You must live in Georgia or Florida, or be willing to move to that area, to be considered for this job.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."