FreeMotion Fitness, through innovation & technology delivers quality of life enhancing products. We are looking for people motivated to sell innovative product through a consultative and education based selling approach for a dynamic and growing company. If have an outstanding background of sales management, service, and education in the commercial fitness industry please apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for regions in support of national objectives
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Direct distribution of product or service
- Develop scripts
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the FreeMotion sales team consistently to achieve defined goals and initiatives in support of organizational goals. Sets local and regional sales quotas, manages sales support staff and representatives, and advises company about sales performance.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Extensive Travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency with Google & Salesforce.com
- Minimum 6 years previous sales management experience, fitness background or industry experience preferred
- Prior Trade Show experience preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Must maintain a current auto insurance policy
- Must live within the geographic territory covered.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."