We are looking for an enthusiastic detailed oriented person to join our on-site team developing, creating, and testing eCommerce and web applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
- As a web developer you will be responsible for making sure that code changes are accurate and functional on a myriad of devices and operating systems.
- You will be working with other world-class developers creating eCommerce and Enterprise solutions for the ICON Health & Fitness family of brands.
- Offering a degree of flexibility, this job requires dedication, determination, attention to detail, ability to work as part of a team, and availability.
- We are looking for an individual who is excited about what the web has to offer and in helping our team craft better experience for customers and users to improve efficiency and conversion.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Familiarity with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
- Interpersonal communication skills and team experience
- Experience with Windows, macOS, mobile devices, experience with Ant, Maven Java, Thymeleaf, SQL, and Tomcat
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- At this time we are seeking an on-site developer to join our team
- Main responsibility is to make sure the continuing functionality of our eCommerce sites and to implement new features, updates, and requests
- Multiple web technologies are used including Java, jQuery, SQL, Tomcat, Apache, and PHP
- Work may include communication with third-party solutions for site monitoring and testing to ensure site and application accessibility
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."