We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to provide product services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. You will be answering calls, emails and online chat questions for Altra footwear.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Help customers overcome issues or questions track shipments, and order product.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience, order entry data, basic Excel
- Can manage time and work well with others, quick learner, excellent communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and computer skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Hours are 2pm-8pm
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."