Freemotion Fitness is part of ICON Health & Fitness, a Logan, UT-based company celebrating over 40 years of innovation and technology. Freemotion has just completed a brand refresh, debuted a new website and has laser-focused our talents to create industry-disruptive products that expand our growth trajectory to new heights. We have a fast-paced work culture filled with passionate “go getters” who listen well and are able to maneuver quickly with a “can do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
This executive position is one of utmost importance to Freemotion’s continued growth throughout the world. If you’re committed to being “all in,” you’re performance-driven, and you’re excited about traveling all over the world -- with the ability to live anywhere in the world -- this is the position for you.
We are searching for a VP of Sales, International with the drive to build a team, grow revenue, tell the world about Freemotion and have fun doing it. Travel is expected to be 50% and compensation is competitive with market, based on skills and experience and will be determined during the interview process.
- Work with corporate leaders to implement a strategic plan to managing and grow Freemotion’s international revenue and market share.
- Manage, coach, and lead a team of 6 + salespeople strategically positioned in our offices throughout China, U.K., Australia, France, Middle East, and other areas of opportunity.
- Take a creative approach in identifying, qualifying and targeting new business and present new ideas of leadership.
- Increase market share by 50% by the year 2020.
- Increase sales revenue in direct and distribution channels by $20M by the year 2020.
- Increase margin targets by 3-5%.
- Identify and hire the best salespeople in the industry.
- Build rapport and open doors with targeted prospects.
- Use a consultative approach to understand clients’ challenges and pain points, and work with the team to develop a new go-to-market solution(s.)
- Work with the team to improve efficiencies wherever possible.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 4 year university degree
- 8 + years of management experience within the fitness industry.
- Second and third language is a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a high-level of proficiency; Google and Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus.
- International travel experience and the ability to travel extensively.
- Successful experience selling fitness equipment to large buying groups outside of North America (i.e. Franchisee groups, private owners, public companies, etc.)
- Successful experience closing large six and seven figure deals.
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Successful experience managing a team of 6 + salespeople.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM (i.e. SalesForce.com) to manage team sales tasks, pipeline and closing data.
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding sales representatives.
- Successful experience building and managing a territory that expands to markets outside the U.S.
- Proven experience working within a large company environment.
- Experience providing status reports including market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership.
- 8+ years of experience within the commercial fitness space.
- Ability to elicit needs from key decision makers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Skilled at strategic sales planning and managing revenue targets.
- Strong ability to coach and motivate sales reps to a higher performance.
- Demonstrated ability to build a winning sales team.
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volume.
- Excel at selling intangible solutions into the B2B market.
- Ability to analyse, establish and execute a pre-sales and post-sales strategy.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers.
- Strong time management, qualifications and negotiation skills.
- Skilled at providing market recommendations and customer feedback.
- Driven, energetic, professionally ambitious.
- Competitive nature, winning attitude.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- A sense of optimism, resilience, and perseverance.
- Team player.
- Natural leader.
- Independent and self-sufficient.
- Hunter and deal closer.
- The ability and need to influence others.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."