At ICON, we create the tools and technology to help everyone from elite athletes
focused on their next big day to beginners getting ready for day one, to move
more, move better and move forward.
We are seeking a talented and passionate full-time Photographer in our Logan,
Utah headquarters. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional talent in shooting
product, model, lifestyle and action photography for premium fitness brands.
- Oversee the quality of imagery for Icon Studios.
- Work with Assistant Photographer and Retouchers to ensure a standard of
- professional quality exists.
- Create systems for capturing, organizing, and archiving photos.
- Work with Brand Managers to plan and organize shoots.
- Work with Designers and Art directors to collaborate on the creative
- aspects of shoots.
- Work with social media managers to help create compelling social
- Oversee the production of still shoots.
- Must have the ability to travel for location shoots (domestic and
- Be able to produce the technical and creative aspects of the photo-shoot.
- Excel in conducting photo-shoots in controlled studio environments.
- Excel in shooting outdoor, sports action photography.
- Create compelling imagery that is diverse for each brand.
- Come up with new ideas and processes to constantly drive the imagery forward.
- Work effectively with TV Commercial Crew to coincide still shoots with
- video shoots and obtain supporting imagery for marketing campaigns.
- Other duties may be assigned
Who you will be working with
- Reports to the head of post production and collaborates daily with brand managers, photographers and art directors.
What your history might look like
- Professional photography portfolio to present related to product, fashion,
- action and lifestyle.
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3-5 years professional photography experience is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Color adjustments in RGB and CMYK
- Expert knowledge of PhotoShop, Lightroom or Capture One editing skills.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Must possess an excellent understanding of photography.
- Must have flexible work schedule for projects that go beyond 9-5.
- Excellent communication skills (concise, accurate, and effective).
- Diligent, flexible and highly organized.
- Able to manage multiple projects independently.
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor
- lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness
- products we create
- Great health benefits and long-term savings plans
- Highly competitive salaries based upon experience
- A PTO policy that ensures you’re able to find a happy work to life balance
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware
- Collaborative work space and environment
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day
Founded in 1979, ICON Health & Fitness is the world’s largest fitness
manufacturer. We are known best by our best-in-class consumer fitness brands
which include NordicTrack, ProForm, iFit, Gold’s Gym, FreeMotion, Weslo, Weider,
iFit and Altra. Our brands are distributed through hundreds of the world’s best.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."