Founded in 1979, ICON Health & Fitness is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer. We are known best by our best-in-class consumer fitness brands (NordicTrack, ProForm, iFit, Gold’s Gym, FreeMotion, Weslo, Weider, iFit and Altra) that are distributed through hundreds of the world’s best retailers.
We create the tools, technology and equipment to help everyone from elite athletes focused on their next big day, to beginners getting ready for day one, to move more, move better and move forward.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and capable Marketing Coordinator to join our team and play a role in evangelizing ICON brands to the world.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Manager, Sales, Retailers, Merchandising and other cross-functional teams to implement marketing programs and share resources
- Oversee the archival and storage process for disseminating marketing assets throughout all global markets
- Participate in brand strategy discussions with management and executives
- Continuously demonstrate strong leadership abilities, effective communication and social skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Consult and provide input into the creative process and ensure the development and adherence to product and packaging guidelines while staying within the master brand strategy
- Support and drive creative development of materials that promote the brand strategy to targeted customer/market segments
- Perform research to understand customer/market segments and develop plans to increase a brand’s marketplace performance
Who you will be working with:
Reports to the Brand Manager. As a Marketing Coordinator at ICON, you will be required to collaborate with designers and brand managers to implement marketing strategies.
What your history might look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Business or Public Relations preferred
- 1-3 years of marketing experience with involvement in public relations and brand communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented with the ability to function effectively as a team member yet work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines
- Ability to organize, motivate and lead a team
- Requires experience working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment as well as the ability to self manage deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create
- Great health benefits and long-term savings plans
- Highly competitive salaries based upon experience
- A PTO policy that ensures your able to find a happy work to life balance
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware
- Collaborative work space and environment
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."