As a UTS Inbound Sales Associate with ICON Health & Fitness, you will be responsible for identifying and servicing the needs of customers who have purchased a Universal Technical Services service plan. UTS Representatives answer inbound phone calls from customers across the country who need assistance troubleshooting/servicing their covered products.
ICON Health & Fitness offers a competitive starting wage, along with great sales incentives. Hourly wage starts at $9.00/hour plus commission, capability of making up to $18 an hour! We offer a fun work environment with opportunities for career advancement.
• Paid time off, paid holidays, health benefits, 401K and much more!
Dimension & Scope:
Communicate with customers via inbound calls, email and chat for the purpose of resolving problems with products and/or services. Effectively offer and sell eligible customers a new service plan or extension of an existing service plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Provide a positive customer experience by handling a high inbound-call volume. Provide technical and customer support via telephone for inbound calls.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; provide a clear resolution.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of ICON Health & Fitness varied product line and service plans.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and updates to customer files.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- • Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Ability to envision product scenarios to effectively troubleshoot and solve a customer’s problems.
- Ability to read user manuals and customer support files to effectively understand a customer’s issue.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unusual and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum six months inbound/outbound sales and/or call center experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience operating within a Microsoft Windows environment and internet navigation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to shape understanding over the phone, being able to recommend and present solutions, and responding to customer concerns.
- Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to perform in a fast paced call center environment.
- Ability to work 5 days a week (Some Saturday shifts required). Hours are between 9am-5pm.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."