At NordicTrack, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with growth opportunities
- $10-95 - $13.00 plus commission
- Paid training
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Discounts on Icon products
- Discounts at local retail stores
- Free onsite fitness center
- Onsite massage therapist
- Free iFit membership
- Part Time and Full Time positions available
Become a part of a fast paced technical service team in the in-home fitness industry. At NordicTrack we are dedicated to improving our customer’s quality of life by providing them with excellent technical support for their in-home fitness equipment. Unleash your potential with NordicTrack as a Technical Support Representative, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about product support and services.
- Gather customers information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Discover the root cause of customer problems and identify the action required to resolve.
- Keep customer informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record system.~ Provide a seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Captures opportunities to offer additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience in a call center environment.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- May have additional opportunities for candidates with fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing (30+ WPM) and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
Job Specific Competencies
- Organizational Savvy - Operates within the organization's formal and informal structures, builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others' roles and perspectives, can sell projects and ideas across the organization.
- Sense of Urgency - Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Integrity/Ethics - Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
- Results Focus - Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
- Planning - Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
- Developing Others - Sets challenging and productive goals for team, keeps team accountable for actions, provides leadership and motivation, provides resources and support, uses checkpoints and data to track progress, sets up systems and processes to measure results.
- The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items - The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Walking and Standing - Requires moving around
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range
- Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions: work performed in an office environment. Involves frequent interaction with internal and external customers
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."