Freemotion Fitness is part of ICON Health & Fitness, a Logan Utah based company with U.K. office based in Wakefield, Ossett- celebrating over 40 years of innovation and technology. Freemotion has completed a brand refresh, debuted a new website and has laser-focused our talents to create industry-disruptive products that expand our growth trajectory to new heights. We have a fast-paced work culture filled with passionate “go getters” who listen well and are able to maneuver quickly with a “can do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. This position is one of utmost importance to Freemotion’s continued growth throughout the world. If you’re committed to being “all in,” you’re performance-driven, and you’re excited about traveling all over the world -- with the ability to live anywhere in the world -- this is the position for you. We are searching for a Regional Sales Manager, U.K. with the drive to grow revenue, tell the world about Freemotion and have fun doing it. Travel is expected to be 50% and compensation is competitive with market, based on skills and experience and will be determined during the interview process.
- Driven, energetic, professionally ambitious.
- Competitive nature, winning attitude.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- A sense of optimism, resilience, and perseverance.
- Team player.
- Independent and self-sufficient.
- Hunter and deal closer.
- The ability and need to influence others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with corporate leaders to implement a strategic plan to managing and grow Freemotion’s U.K. revenue and market share.
- Take a creative approach in identifying, qualifying and targeting new business and present new ideas to leadership.
- Increase market share by 50% by the year 2020.
- Increase sales revenue in direct and distribution channels by $1-2M by the year 2021.
- Increase margin targets by 2-4%.
- Build rapport and open doors with targeted prospects.
- Use a consultative approach to understand clients’ challenges and pain points, and work with the team to develop a new go-to-market solution(s.)
- Work with the team to improve efficiencies wherever possible.
- Use all possible sales channels to grow business either direct or through dealers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Educated to Degree Standard
- 3+ years of sales experience within the fitness industry.
- Second and third language is a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a high-level of proficiency; Google and Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus.
- International travel experience and the ability to travel extensively.
- Successful experience selling fitness equipment to large buying groups outside of North America (i.e. Franchisee groups, private owners, public companies, etc.)
- Successful experience closing large six and seven figure deals.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM (i.e. SalesForce.com) to manage opportunities, sales tasks, pipeline and closing data.
- Successful experience building and managing a territory
- Experience providing status reports including market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership.
- 3+ years of experience within the commercial fitness space.
- Successful experience in developing dealer teams
- Ability to elicit needs from key decision makers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Skilled at strategic sales planning and managing revenue targets.
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volume.
- Excel at selling intangible solutions into the B2B market.
- Ability to analyse, establish and execute a pre-sales and post-sales strategy.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers.
- Strong time management, qualifications and negotiation skills.
- Skilled at providing market recommendations and customer feedback.
- Doing what it takes.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close vision and color vision. Light physical effort in an office environment. Moderate physical effort to demonstrate the functionality of fitness equipment. Some lifting of parts/products may be required to assist with trade show set up and customer demonstrations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."