At NordicTrack, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Paid Training
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Discounts on Icon products
- Discounts at local retail stores
- Free onsite fitness center
- Onsite massage therapist
Become a part of a fast paced technical service team in the in-home fitness industry. At NordicTrack we are dedicated to improving our customer’s quality of life by providing them with excellent technical support for their in-home fitness equipment. Unleash your potential with NordicTrack as a Technical Service Coordinator, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Monitor and improve field service activities.
- Provides supports and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Ensures fields services are effective and customers’ requirements are met
- Acts as liaison between service technicians and customer service.
- Tracks and documents services to ensure proper billing at completion of service.
- Provide a seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."