Using MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding and fabrication background /skills and techniques along with a strong work ethic, prototype pre production samples of exercise equipment for sales, testing, photography and engineering needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fabrication/welding of prototype exercise equipment
- 2 years MIG welding background.
- Able to interpret blueprints or diagrams to determine appropriate welding techniques.
- Sets ups operates machines such as press brake, shears, drill presses, bending rolls, grinders and all shop hand tools.
- Sheet metal layout and ability to read tape measure and calipers.
- Familiar with mechanical tube and plate steel specifications.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school, trade school
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math and algebra
- Strong reasoning ability with MIG welding and steel fabrication techniques.
- MIG Welding or 1-2 years’ experience.
- 1-2 years sheet metal or tube bending background.
- May require valid driver’s license.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."