At Icon Health and Fitness, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with growth opportunities
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Discounts on Icon products
- Discounts at local retail stores
- Free onsite fitness center
- Onsite massage therapist
- Free iFit membership
Become a part of a fast paced technical service team in the in-home fitness industry. As a Workforce Management Analyst you are responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial. This position requires some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Analyze contact volume forecasts.
- Prepares intraday reports on staffing and attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee time sheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience with a workforce management platform (NICE, SentricWorkforce, SYNCrew, etc.)
- Ability to meet physical demands of job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year experience working with IVR. NICE InContact Studio preferred.
- Ensuring equipment is set up and operational for the department by coordinating with IT and other related departments
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."