Become a part of a fast paced technical service team for our non-warranty customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lives the Icon values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times and process all orders on phone.
- Provide seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Captures opportunities to offer additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience in a call center environment.
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Must meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Other duties as assigned
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing (30+ WPM) and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."