At Freemotion, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- Paid Training
- Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Discounts on Icon products
- Discounts at local retail stores
- Free onsite fitness center
- Onsite massage therapist
Become a part of a fast paced technical service team in the commercial fitness industry. At Freemotion we are dedicated to improving our customer’s quality of life by providing them with excellent technical support for their commercial fitness equipment. Unleash your potential with Freemotion as a Product Delivery Assistant, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following.
- Assist delivery driver with the setup, delivery and installation of all Freemotion branded equipment
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
- As needed will deliver finished products to the end customers business/home and place in room of choice, clean up and remove any packing material from product
- Interact with customers to ensure equipment is left in proper working order and to the customers satisfaction.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Inspects van before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition
- Must be able to be added to Icon insurance.
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck.
- Ability to meet physical demands of job.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proper customer facing etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Job Specific Competencies
- Organizational Savvy - Operates within the organization's formal and informal structures, builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others' roles and perspectives, can sell projects and ideas across the organization.
- Sense of Urgency - Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Integrity/Ethics - Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
- Results Focus - Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
- Planning - Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
- Developing Others - Sets challenging and productive goals for team, keeps team accountable for actions, provides leadership and motivation, provides resources and support, uses checkpoints and data to track progress, sets up systems and processes to measure results.
The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items - The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Requires the ability to move around and maneuver products when necessary. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Walking and Standing - Requires moving around
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range
- Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."