We are looking for a motivated Studio Facilities Manager who will contribute a positive attitude and energy to our team. This applicant will ensure that all facilities encompassed by the video production studio are organized and maintained. This individual will create and manage a team of production assistants in order to accomplish various tasks around the studio. During pre-production and production of fitness videos, this team will make certain that all property and facilities are in excellent shape. The successful applicant will increase video production efficiency and output by ensuring that the property is in order.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Establishing expectations for the studio space
- Establishing expectations for the warehouse space
- Manage schedule of cleaning vendors
- Training production assistants
- Recommend upgrades, layouts, new items for studio
- Maintain set pieces
- Assisting the Art Department (moving set pieces, furniture, and fixtures)
- Making production purchases
- Performing general custodial work
- Assembling exercise equipment
- Organizing storage areas
- Rearranging BeMatrix walls and rooms
- Running Errands
- Maintaining decorative water fountains
- Watering plants in studio
- Cleaning exercise equipment
- Roughly 50% of the time will be spent directly assisting live productions on set. The other 50% will be spent maintaining the studio area, and preparing for upcoming shoots.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ Years of Video Editing Experience preferred
- Willing to work in a variety of roles as needed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Effective time management
- Neatly organized
- Attentive to detail and aesthetics
- Positive and supportive
- College degree
- Experience in television or video production
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."