At ICON, we create the tools and technology to help everyone from elite athletes focused on their next big day to beginners getting ready for day one, to move more, move better, and move forward.
We are currently seeking an experienced Post Production Manager to join our content team. As manager you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and support to our post-production team, approvals, and data and media management for video and photo content.
Our ideal candidate must have an expert knowledge of post-production workflows, the ability to lead and manage a large team, excellent project management skills, and an advanced working knowledge of studio, broadcast, and post production equipment. Motion graphic and color experience is also essential.
- Manage the post facility and its staff (including a team of freelancers)
- Color correct footage, export, and approve edits
- Oversee the management, storage, and delivery of all digital assets to internal departments and external vendors
- Create and implement best practices for post production workflows identifying opportunities to increase efficiency
- Work with MIS department for new purchases, computer maintenance, and to allocate-build machines for new -freelance staff
- Maintain updates to physical systems, software, tools
- Manage sound and music libraries
Who you will be working with
- Reports to the Director of Content, and will collaborate with Editors, the Social Media Director, Producers, Photographers, and other Content Creators
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience managing a post production facility
- Expert knowledge of post-production process, data management, and high capacity storage systems
- Project management and budgeting skills
- Expert understanding of Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Resolve
- Advanced knowledge of Media Encoder, HLS, codecs, and optimum export settings for web, tv, and app delivery
- Knowledge of general post abilities such as transcoding, media management, audio mixing, color correction, and file transfer technologies
- Stay current on new and emerging post and production technology trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent, flexible, and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create
- Great health benefits and long-term savings plans
- Highly competitive salaries based upon experience
- A PTO policy that ensures you’re able to find a happy work-life balance
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware
- Collaborative work space and environment
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day
Founded in 1979, ICON Health & Fitness is the world’s largest fitness manufacturer. We are known best by our best-in-class consumer fitness brands which include NordicTrack, ProForm, iFit, Gold’s Gym, FreeMotion, Weslo, Weider, iFit and Altra. Our brands are distributed through hundreds of the world’s best.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."