We are looking for a motivated Production Assistant who will contribute a positive attitude and energy to our team. This applicant will assist during pre-production and production of fitness videos. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and willing to work until the job is done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Assisting the Art Department (moving set pieces, furniture, and fixtures)
- Marking the correct slate at the beginning of each workout video
- Preparing water bottles and towels for fitness models
- Watering plants in studio
- Maintaining decorative water fountains
- Cleaning exercise equipment
- Performing general custodial work on set
- Running Errands
- Making production purchases
- Roughly 50% of the time will be spent directly assisting live productions on set. The other 50% will be spent maintaining the studio area, and preparing for upcoming shoots.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ Years of Video Editing Experience preferred
- Willing to work in a variety of roles as needed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Effective in allocation of time management
- Neatly organized
- Attentive to detail and aesthetics
- Positive and supportive
- Bonus Skills:
- College degree
- Experience in television or video production
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."